Monday, January 17, 2011

Part 2 of the Maclaren Journey

Well I don't think I could rave anymore about the Maclaren Quest Zodiac!!  Getting Mikey in it in the morning to take Sofia to school is quick, easy and with usual Maclaren style, the raincover is VERY easy to get on!


Yesterday we went to the Trafford Centre and with two children, I really needed to make sure Mikey stayed in his buggy.  I wondered if he would as it wasn't the usual big clunky pram I would always take him out in.  With no winter coat he had even more room for manouevre and was very happy to stay in there being wheeled around whilst he watched everything going on.


He was comfortable, I could put his nappy bag on the handles and there is even a little bag to put on the back of the buggy to put a couple of essentials in if needed!!  I felt that I wasn't getting in anyone's way either as it was a busy day in the shopping mall.

All in all, I would absolutely without doubt recommend the Maclaren Quest Buggy to any mother out there.  It is suitable from 3 months on, is nippy, lightweight and very stylish especially if you're a zodiac lover!!

It is reasonably priced and be sure it will last a very long time as is built with the solid reputation of Maclaren behind it.  You can find Maclaren on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/#!/maclarenbaby and on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/MaclarenBabyUK Why not pay them a visit and choose your Maclaren today!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute! I have the Maclaren Triumph and love it. Very light and sturdy. Maria x