Monday, December 20, 2010

The things you forget...

Wow, apparently I already had this blog set up on Blogger from almost three years ago!...Funny how you forget the things you've done when you've had a baby.
Not that it was my first child, but my brain cells have certainly depleted in the last 5 years so here is just a short post to say hi and introduce myself.

I am Leila, mother of Sofia (4 and half) and Michael (2). I am married to a lovely man called Peter who works his backside off for us, winds the kids up too much and has no idea about discipline but I love him.

I am a stay at home mother having quit my job in 2007 to look after Sofia and then a year later, Michael came along. I am a volunteer for Project 65 - The Veteran's Charity and have written 2 blogs for them and will carry on writing their blogs in the New Year. I am also working on my own business Sofia's Kitchen and when it is up and running, will let you all know.

I also have other plans up my sleeve, I am not cut out for domestic goddessery (no it is NOT a word but humour me here...) and so watch this space. My blueprints for world domination are on a CD somewhere....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the blogging world! When you've found that cd, make a copy for me will you? Ta.

Little M said...

Welcome!!! Look forward to more :) Maria xx